Water Slide Rentals
Largest Water Slides Around!
14ft Lil Splash Water Slide
15ft Lil Surf Water Slide
17ft Pink Dream Water Slide
17ft Tropical Frenzy Water Slide
20ft Big Kahuna Water Slide
20ft Adventure Galley Water Slide
20ft Dolphin Splash Water Slide
20ft Rip Curl Water Slide
20ft Tiki Island Water Slide
20ft Tropical Splash Water Slide
20ft Wipeout Water Slide
22ft Tiki Plunge Water Slide
27ft Tropical Water Slide
27ft Tiki Plunge Water Slide
27ft Blue Crush Water Slide
Jacksonville's Best Water Slide Rentals!
Bounce It Out Events has Jacksonville Florida's largest selection of inflatable water slides. Our water slides rentals can be enjoyed by children over age 3, all the way up to teens and adults! Our water slide rentals St Johns FL are commercial grade inflatables that are the safest on the market. Water slide rentals are the perfect addition to your spring fling or summer cookout. Inflatable slide rentals will make your next backyard birthday party, high school or college graduation, school carnival, church festival, family reunion or Fourth of July cookout the most memorable event ever! Bounce It Out Events has the largest selection of inflatable water slides and bounce houses in Jacksonville FL with over 100 inflatables to choose from! We are your first choice for party rentals and special events! Carrying commercial liability, workers compensation and commercial auto, we are able to service any event large or small and keep you fully protected! We service all of Northeastern Florida including the cities of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Orange Park, Yulee, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, St Johns, and Nocatee. We are also approved vendors for Duval County, St Johns County, Clay County, and Nassau County School Systems, so we can help your school have the BEST EVENT EVER!
How Do I Rent a Waterslide?
- Browse our website to familiarize yourself with our inflatable water slide rentals. We have an excellent selection of different colors, themes and styles to fit every event.
- Each inflatable waterslide rental has sizing dimensions on its product page. Verify that your setup area will accommodate the inflatable slide that you select.
- Call our office or do an instant online quote on our website to reserve your inflatable waterslide rentals.
- Give us your party information and pay a 25% deposit to reserve your day.
- We'll give you a call the day before your event schedule a delivery time for setup.
- Sitback and relax as we deliver, setup and takeaway your inflatable water slide!
Top Six Reasons to Rent a Water Slide
- It gets crazy hot in the south in the summertime! What better way to cool off than with water slides for rent in Jacksonville FL!
- Water slides are fun for all ages! Whether you're young or old water slides are an enjoyable experience for everyone!
- Water slides are a great form of excercise. Climbing the ladder over and over all day is sure to burn some calories!
- Inflatable water slides are safe! Our commercial grade inflatables are a super safe activity for kids birthday parties and events. As long as the manufacturers safety rules are followed, your experience will be worry free!
- Waterslides are super popular! There's not many birthday parties, festivals or outdoor events that don't have an inflatable of some type at them these days!
- Water slides keep the kids entertained for hours! While adult supervision is required with all of our rentals a water slide is great entertainment for your children. Kids will spend all day sliding! This makes waterslides a great value as well!
Frequently Asked Questions About Renting an Inflatable Water Slide
Q: How much does it cost to rent a water slide?
A: Water Slides vary in cost depending on style, length of rental and setup location. For an accurate price you can call our office or do an instant quote online.
Q: Do you carry liability insurance?
A: We carry commercial liability insurance for all of our rentals. We also carry commercial auto and worker's compensation. If your event requires a certificate of insurance, we can provide one for you at your request.
Q: Do you clean your waterslides between rentals?
A: All of our inflatables are cleaned and inspected between every rental. We follow a very strict cleaning process using commercial disenfectants. All of our inflatables are vacuumed out and cleared of large debris. We then hand wipe down all of our inflatables to make sure they're perfectly sanitized. Be careful of companies who wash their inflatables with soap and water as many times they aren't dried properly before storage. This causes mold to grow inside the inflatable that can be damaging to your health. Don't worry as we even inspect the inside of our units and clean interior baffling regularly!
Q: How long do I keep my water slide rental for?
A: Our standard rental for any inflatable is 6 hours. We also allow rentals for 8 hours, 10 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours and multiple day rates. Pricing will vary dependant upon which time frame you select.
Q: Do I have to keep it plugged in the whole time?
A: Yes. The inflatable water slide stays inflated because of an inflatation blower. Waterslides aren't sealed air products, so if the power is disconnected to the blower the inflatable will fall to the ground.
Q: Where can you setup my water slide rental?
A: We can setup your inflatable water slide rental on almost any smooth, flat surface. Surfaces include grass, concrete, asphalt, indoors and on sand/dirt. Make sure your setup area is free of any sharp objects or debris before we arrive for setup. Grass should also be cut several days before we arrive.
Q: Do you supply a generator with every slide rental?
A: No. We do not include a generator to power your inflatable slide. If you do not have a power source nearby, we can rent you a generator for an additional fee.
Q: Do you supply a water with every water slide rental?
A: No. We do not include water with our rentals. We do include a standard garden hose that is attached to your water spigot for a water source.